[GRASS-user] Suggestions for a bit more complex network analysis

Miha Staut mihastaut at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 19 05:08:43 EDT 2008

Dear GRASS-users,

v.net.path is able to compute the nearest path from the starting point to the ending point on an network. I would, however, like to find the nearest end point (out of an array of end points) on a network from my starting point. Is this possible? How?

My final task is to compute the cost distance for each starting point (n=486513) to the nearest end point (n=1006). Cost distances should be saved along the category of each starting point in a table so that the table would have the mentioned 486513 lines at the end. Is this possible? How?

Thanks for your help.
Miha