[GRASS-user] Problems with OpenGL when compiling grass-6.4.0 on Mac OS X 10.5.4

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Sep 21 17:57:32 EDT 2008

You mentioned at some point that there were errors in visualization/
nviz.  Do you get that now?  The GL problems from your system would
have affected that also.  If it's compiling now, you're set.

On Sep 21, 2008, at 4:49 PM, Elvis Dowson wrote:

> Hi William,
>                       Could you please tell me how to do this? This
> is my first time with the grass library. I don't understand where
> I'm going wrong or what I'm doing wrong.
>
> I dont't want nviz under python. What should I do?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Elvis Dowson
>
> On Sep 22, 2008, at 1:46 AM, William Kyngesburye wrote:
>
>> Well, as Michael jsut pointed out, this whole excercise is
>> academic.  libnviz is meant for the new nviz in python, which on
>> OSX is really only available in an Aqua form.  You can ignore
>> errors in lib/nviz.  You need to focus on getting visualization/
>> nviz working.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an
illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy