[GRASS-user] r.digit. no zoom/pan option while digitizing ?

RAVI KUMAR ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 04:29:29 EDT 2008

Hi Nagesh,

1. use Qgis for digitisation and then save the finished product in a GRASS data set.
Qgis has many tools to help digitisation.
2. You may also use OpenJUMP, for digitisation but it can save the finished vector as a shapele which needs to be imported in GRASS.

I remember that a couple of years ago, this (Option 1) was in fact suggested to be by this list.

Cheers
Ravi Kumar