[GRASS-user] azimuth of lines with v.to.db?

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:56:45 EDT 2009

Hello.

I did a full up of my develbranch but couldn't use  the azimuth option:

 > v.to.db map=lineamentos type=line option=azimuth units=degrees
columns=azimute

ERROR: value <azimuth> out of range for parameter <option>
       Legal range:
cat,area,compact,fd,perimeter,length,count,coor,start,end,sides,query,slope,sinuous

ERROR: value <degrees> out of range for parameter <units>
       Legal range: mi,miles,f,feet,me,meters,k,kilometers,a,acres,h,hectares

cheers

carlos

--
Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Geologist D.Sc.
a.k.a. Guano - Linux User #89721

Can’t stop the signal.