[GRASS-user] errors in r.drain (develbranch)

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Apr 7 02:52:51 EDT 2009

2009/4/7 Colin Nielsen <colin.nielsen at gmail.com>:
> This might be an error with my updates
> (http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/36351). I'm not sure why there

ah, so it was on develbranch_6/ - I didn't catch that.

> wasn't any error reported for me or others, but I see that there is an
> inconsistency in the code (my addition at 387 compared to lines 373
> and 374).
>
> 387             dir_fd = open(tempfile3, O_RDWR | O_CREAT);
> Should be:
> 387             dir_fd = open(tempfile3, O_RDWR | O_CREAT, 0666);

Fix in SVN now.

BTW: I see that your changes didn't make it into GRASS 7 - intentionally?
I don't think that it is a good idea to leave GRASS 7 behind - the longer
we wait with forward-porting the more difficult it becomes.

Just my 0.02 cent
Markus