[GRASS-user] i.landsat.acca addon installing

Patrick Giraudoux patrick.giraudoux at univ-fcomte.fr
Sat Apr 11 08:20:49 EDT 2009

I have just moved to installing grass-6.4.0RC3

1/ creating a folder grass643 in my home directory
2/ downloading and decompressing grass-6.4.0RC3.tar.gz
3/ from within ~/grass643/grass-6.4.0RC/
    ./configure (and getting things finally OK)
    make
    make install
4/ and then the nightmare: the call
     grass64
starts and works well as expected
BUT I cannot find any path on my computer leading to /usr/lib/grass64 or
something else of this kind, neither a path /usr/lib/grass64/etc/Init.sh
where I can parametrized some variables, etc...

locate grass64 leads nowhere (cannot find it)

In brief, I cannot find out where the operating file architecture of
grass64 has been installed !!!

Any idea about what has happened?

Patrick