[GRASS-user] Missing v.generalize in Grass 6.23

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 17:53:38 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Sorry for the newbie question, but I just finished getting GRASS 6.23 built
last night and am using it for the first time today.  I've gotten a new
location created, and a shapefile imported, and now I would like to simplify
the geometry.  Unfortunately, it appears that v.generalize is missing.

Can someone tell me if this tool only comes with a later version of GRASS,
or is it possible that I missed a build step.

Thanks,

Roger