[GRASS-user] traveling salesman problem in air

Martina Schäfer Martina.Schafer at ebc.uu.se
Wed Apr 15 16:42:52 EDT 2009

Interesting discussion!! I've created the centroids but unfortunately,
the visibility network module repeatedly crashed (I am using GRASS 6.4
on Mac OS, but tried on Windows XP as well) with the message "out of
memory".
I am new to GRASS, any advice how to deal with that?
I really want to see if this works, so I will continue trying!
/Martina