[GRASS-user] Rotate a map display

Cuinet Jérôme jerome at georezo.net
Wed Apr 15 16:54:53 EDT 2009

Markus,

I have seen the cairo.Matrix.rotate() documentation, and it is juste a
constructor of matrix, not very useful ;)

Also, if I quit the GIS context, I must produce at least a twice larger
image, and cut the border in oder to have a wholly image.

As I wrote in my former mail, I can choose an other software. I have seen
MapServer which is able to rotate my map view. Finally, I think MapServer is
better for my needs.

Jérôme