[GRASS-user] problem launching grass 6.5

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 15:33:31 EDT 2009

Hi list!

I have a very strange problem... I happily used Grass 6.5 until an our
ago, when suddently, writing grass65 in terminal, it said:

Cleaning up temporary files ...
Starting GRASS ...
ERRORE: G_getenv(): Variable LOCATION_NAME not set

I think it's a GUI problem, because if i write grass65 -text, it runs.
I recompiled it but no results.

Libraries seem to be ok, i also have grass7.0, with the same ./config,
and it runs very well.

Any hint?

Thank you very much

margherita

--
Ing. Margherita Di Leo
Ph.D. Student

University of Basilicata
Campus Macchia Romana
85100 - Potenza
Italy

Office: +39-0971205363
Fax: +39-0971205160
E-mail: dileomargherita AT gmail DOT com
Skype: dileomargherita