[GRASS-user] v.label.sa

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Tue Apr 21 15:52:39 EDT 2009

On 20.04.2009 23:34, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Adam,
>
> On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 9:51 PM, Adam Dershowitz
> <adershowitz at exponent.com> wrote:
>> I noticed that v.label.sa is not being built by default.  But that it is in
>> the release brach of the 6.4 source.  I was able to download it and get it
>> to build, however.
>>
>> It is not included for a specific reason?  Was there an oversight, or is
>> anything that I should be aware of for this module?
>
> I don't see a reason.

Well it is not really production quality ready, but I'll be happy to
receive feedback for it. I still need to fix label offsets. Also It
still has some bugs that I haven't had time to fix.

> I have activated it now in 6.5.svn and 7.svn.
> Not sure if we should do so also in 6.4.0svn.

Cool :) On the other hand I was thinking if it should be moved to the
addons, until it is considered ready, and can be merged into v.label?

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>