[GRASS-user] Re: v.lidar.growing dbmi: Protocol error

Jack Lonsdale lonsdale at unbc.ca
Wed Apr 22 19:37:39 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 01:29 +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 1:13 AM, Jack Lonsdale <lonsdale at unbc.ca> wrote:
> >
> > Yes, no problems here
>
> ok good.
>
> >> please instead:
> >> db.describe -c alrf_subs_edge_edge_Interpolation
> >>
> >> v.lidar.growing expects here the columns Interp,ID according to the source
> >> code. Otherwise fails as you have seen.
> >>
> > Seems that those exist: db.describe yields the following:
> >
> > ncols: 2
> > nrows: 3268897
> > Column 1: ID:INTEGER:11
> > Column 2: Interp:DOUBLE PRECISION:20
>
> ok, and check for content:
>
> db.select alrf_subs_edge_edge_Interpolation | head -n 20
> ?
>
ID|Interp
1|667.828431
2|668.15324
3|667.76812
4|667.544762
5|667.436508
6|671.106558
7|670.506428
8|670.393883
9|669.995136
10|668.356896
11|668.00097
12|667.822109
13|667.750172
14|667.990251
15|668.405321
16|668.22414
17|668.850224
18|669.299805
19|669.426165

> Do you use DBF? If not too fat could you package the location with
> *relevant* files and make it available to me?
> And/or otherwise, make a test with the SQLite DBMI engine?
>
> Markus

Sorry, I don't know how to do either of those things. Is there an easy
way to do them?

Thanks,
Jack