[GRASS-user] buffer vector within a given area

Martin Schweizer schweizermartin at students.unibe.ch
Thu Apr 23 17:22:29 EDT 2009

Hi Moritz

Thanks for your help. The problem is, that not each pixel around a point
(city) can be used as agricultural land. So I can't simply buffer the
cities with a circle. To concretize what i mean, i made a picture:
http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/landandcity1hjbk4qy3.jpg in green
you see the potential agricultural land and the black point is a city....

Thanks a lot

Martin