[GRASS-user] Interactive flood simulation

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:40:50 EDT 2009

This is really nice example of GRASS and whole OSGEO stack
flexibility. I love to see that r.lake is usefull module :)

One thing - I did not peaked into Your source, but it seems that You
are not validating user input data before passing to GRASS. GRASS
parser and r.lake can deal with various input garbage, but it's much
better idea to validate user input before passing values to GRASS. PHP
is flexible enough to do simple checks like is_float($seed) without
any problems.

Congratulations for good job,
Maris.