[GRASS-user] (no subject)

ambrish dhaka ambijat at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 6 00:29:46 EDT 2009

dear all,
                I have installed GRASS and QGIS on Fedora 11. The GRASS problem is quoted as below. It gets the following message and once it has crashed too.
Starting GRASS ...
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/wx-2.8-gtk2-unicode/wx/_core.py:14450: UserWarning: wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch
  warnings.warn("wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch")

The Other QGIS issue is that it shows that it has been installed but it wont run from the Applications menu.  And, as I try to run it from console by typing qgis it says "Segmentation fault".

Thanks!
Ambrish Dhaka