[GRASS-user] r.li help

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Aug 10 18:04:46 EDT 2009

On Aug 10, 2009, at 1:44 PM, Markus Neteler wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 8:20 PM, Nathan Lemoine<lemoine.nathan at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>> I've attempted to find the config file on my harddrive and can't
>> seem to
>> locate it. It shows up when I run r.li.setup in the list of
>> available config
>> files and seems to load fine, but when i search for the file it
>> isn't on my
>> harddrive. The config file is supposed to be in the path ~/.r.li/
>> history,
>> but r.li.setup does not create such a path.
>
> Then that's perhaps the problem? William, does it create on your Mac
> the directory?

Yes, ~/.r.li/history was created for me.  And my test config.  It
looks sensible:

SAMPLINGFRAME 0|0|1|1
SAMPLEAREA -1|-1|0.03571428571428571|0.02631578947368421
MOVINGWINDOW

When I ran r.li.patchdensity, I got the segfault (same output and
crash log).

> Markus
>
>> I've run the r.le.setup which
>> creates the appropriate file path in my user folder to the r.le
>> config
>> files, but r.li does not seem to do this.
>>

>> On Aug 10, 2009, at 12:49 PM, Markus Neteler wrote:
>>
>>> Can you please send the config file to me?
>>>
>>> Markus
>>>
>>> PS: please keep the list in the loop since other may be able to help
>>> even better than me...

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.