[GRASS-user] Multiple v.net.path parameters

achim ak7 at jupiter.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Aug 17 09:09:32 EDT 2009

..with attachment

Hello Daniel (and others),

I ran the module successfully, but only with a network, where every line
ends with the next node.

In attached example it is possible to calc path from 1 to 4 and from 5
to 6, but not from 1 to 2,3,5,6 or from 5 to anywhere expect 6 and so on.

Do you have an idea how to handle this?

Especially: do you know if "breaking the lines" (eg. dark green one at
point 5) is possible with networking techniques?

Sorry for asking you directly, but I hopefully thought you are deep
inside the topic at the moment.

Thanks anyway for your work!
Achim

Daniel Bundala schrieb