[GRASS-user] Multiple v.net.path parameters

achim ak7 at jupiter.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Aug 17 10:56:59 EDT 2009

Hamish schrieb:

> > from the image the little "+"s indicate there are nodes at all
> > intersections, so there is nothing to break really. (unless there
> > are two lines on top of each other, in which case you can do v.clean
> > remove duplicates tool)
> >
> > if you want each line to have it's own color/cat use v.category option
> > to remove all cat numbers then again to add new ones sequentially. you
> > might have to do that in another column and then change the key column
> > to the new one with v.reclass.
> >

> > Hamish

In my test-area I get for this network:

type       count        min        max
point          0          0          0
line         466          1        466
boundary       0          0          0
centroid       0          0          0
area           0          0          0
all          466          1        466
Layer: 2
type       count        min        max
point        642          1        642
line           0          0          0
boundary       0          0          0
centroid       0          0          0
area           0          0          0
all          642          1        642

after revoming duplicates (and re-categorization) the same
so its nothing about the and categories  :) .

after v.cleak=break (and re-categorization) I get:

type       count        min        max
point          0          0          0
line         619          1        619
boundary       0          0          0
centroid       0          0          0
area           0          0          0
all          619          1        619
Layer: 2
type       count        min        max
point        642          1        642
line           0          0          0
boundary       0          0          0
centroid       0          0          0
area           0          0          0
all          642          1        642

so automatically it doe's something in nearly the right way
(see http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.grass.user/31102 for this)

The breaking tool does not work, so I try doing it with network-tools.