[GRASS-user] "opening Grass problem"

achim ak7 at jupiter.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Aug 24 03:40:30 EDT 2009

Hi,

as far as I know, it is not possible to install grass from inside qgis.
There you can install a plugin, that allows you to use grass from inside
qgis. So you have to install grass seperatly.

Depending on your operating system, you can install grass gis from here:
http://grass.itc.it/download/index.php

Achim