[GRASS-user] Hortonian analysis - current status

Jarek Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Thu Aug 27 08:39:51 EDT 2009

Martin Landa pisze:
> Hi,
>
> 2009/8/27 Jarek Jasiewicz <jarekj at amu.edu.pl>:
>
>> I present next version of tools for hortonian analysis. Source code and
>> tutorial are available here:
>>
>> http://heretic.livenet.pl/heretic/
>>

> first of all, thanks for your great job!
>
> I would suggest to you to put your modules to the GRASS Addons [1].
> Then the modules can be downloaded & installed easily by g.extension.

As soon as will be finished. Because only r.stream.order is almost
finished I plan do keep developing them. For that I shall have write
access to Add-ons svn. But I do not want have it. I modules will be
ready for add-ons in next few weeks. Than it will be available for all
users and I will start to create next version.

all the best
Jarek