[GRASS-user] Re: Georectify problem

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Tue Dec 1 23:01:23 EST 2009

Adam,

If all else fails, work with a command line process ... I've never had
happy experiences with the purely GUI rectification.

i.group (groupname) (mapname)
i.target (groupname) Target_Location Target_Mapset
d.mon X0
i.points (groupname) - this launches the GCP capture GUI (old style,
X-windows but it works!)
i.rectify (groupname) extension="something" order=(polynomial order)

RC