[GRASS-user] Questions related with wxpython modules in Windows

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:07:39 EST 2009

2009/12/2 Franz Schiller <franzschiller1975 at gmail.com>:
> 1- i.ortho.photo ==> in my wxpython this option is in grey and I cannot run
> it. Is not working in WinGRASS?

Yes, it requires X monitors. The module need to be complete rewritten
and integrated into wxGUI (no developer yet, long term period).

> 2- Is it expected to have a vector digitizer and raster digitizer modules
> working in 6.4 version for Windows?

There is no raster digitizer in wxGUI. Vector digitizer can basically
work on Windows. Needs some investigation.

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa