[GRASS-user] Re: v.breach addon

Luís Ferreira lferreira75.1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 19:58:02 EST 2009

Aftermath...

I had to change some strings to make v.breach work on GRASS 6.4svn
revision 39873, Ubuntu/Debian 9.10.

Luís Ferreira

-------------------------------------
line 310
v.parallel input="${OUTP}_grid_addcat_bnd_patch_break_ln_2l_tmp_${UNQ}"
output="${OUTP}_segm_2l_r_tmp_${UNQ}" distance=0.00001 --o > /dev/null
and
line 312
v.parallel input="${OUTP}_grid_addcat_bnd_patch_break_ln_2l_tmp_${UNQ}"
output="${OUTP}_segm_2l_l_tmp_${UNQ}" distance=-0.00001 --o > /dev/null

change to
                                v.parallel

input="${OUTP}_grid_addcat_bnd_patch_break_ln_2l_tmp_${UNQ}"
output="${OUTP}_segm_2l_r_tmp_${UNQ}" side=right distance=0.00001 --o
> /dev/null
                                                v.parallel

input="${OUTP}_grid_addcat_bnd_patch_break_ln_2l_tmp_${UNQ}"
output="${OUTP}_segm_2l_l_tmp_${UNQ}" side=left distance=0.00001 --o
> /dev/null
line 388
v.db.addcol map="${OUTP}" layer=2 'columns=x double, y double, z double,
z_breach double' > /dev/null

change to
                                v.db.addcol map="${OUTP}" layer=2
                                'columns=x double precision, y double
                                precision, z double precision, z_breach
                                double precision' > /dev/null

line 474
db.execute input=$TMP.${PROG}.sql database=$dbs driver=$drv > /dev/null
change to
                db.execute input=$TMP.${PROG}.sql database=${database}
driver=
${driver} > /dev/null

change $tbl to $table

v.clean tool=prune

defaulting to treshold=0.0

line 464
change to
table=`v.db.connect -g "${OUTP}" | awk '{print $2}'`
database=`v.db.connect -g "${OUTP}" | awk '{print $4}'`
driver=`v.db.connect -g "${OUTP}" | awk '{print $5}'`

make explicit field separator for awk
awk -F "|"