[GRASS-user] g.region (was v.to.rast conversion)

Giacomo Piva piva at meeo.it
Thu Dec 10 10:55:54 EST 2009

Sorry for the change of the topic.

Hi Achim,
First of all, thanks for your reply.
To clarify my problem, i want to specify that the main problem is that
all command that involves the g.region always returns the reported error
(ERROR: default region is not set.) also the "help".

I found a similar discussion here:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2009-November/052988.html

Where the solution was to use of the SVN version of the grass.
I already tried to use that version, bunt nothing changed.
Any me any suggestions?
Thank you.

--
Giacomo