[GRASS-user] Re: Unable to open gridded data

Muhammad Rahiz muhammad.rahiz at ouce.ox.ac.uk
Sun Dec 13 10:24:33 EST 2009

Thanks Hermann,

My original datafile has no colons. I've tried adding colon, removing
colon, removing spaces etc but nothing works.

Muhammad Rahiz  |  Doctoral Student in Regional Climate Modeling
Climate Research Laboratory, School of Geography & the Environment
Oxford University Centre for the Environment, University of Oxford
South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3QY, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1865-285194	 Mobile: +44 (0)7854-625974
Email: muhammad.rahiz at ouce.ox.ac.uk