[GRASS-user] Re: v.breach addon

Luís Ferreira lferreira75.1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 10:42:43 EST 2009

I used v.breach with both SQLite and dbf, with ETRS89 metric negative
coordinates, from 20m to 2m resolution and worked fine.

System: Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala, 64 bits, GRASS 6.4SVN.

But I remember to see some warnings like yours. Are these warnings
critical? Visually, the interpolated DEMs with v.surf.rst are coherent.

Luís