[GRASS-user] v.breach available?

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:38:25 EST 2009

Thanks for the link.

Reading the documentation, "The script was developed for a metric
coordinate system, but I suppose it should work in a feet (or other
unit) based system as well, only it *might* require a few
modifications in parts where it directly refers to meters."

Since my data uses feet for the coordinates and elevation, if there is
an issue with non-metric units, would the results be obvious if wrong?
 Is there anything I should or could check for to ensure it is ok in a
non-metric coordinate system?

Thanks for this contribution.

Mark