[GRASS-user] Questions related with wxpython modules in Windows

Franz Schiller franzschiller1975 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 13:04:12 EST 2009

Hello Martin and everyone

I've just installed GRASS 6.4 on a LINUX machine, because I wanted to test
Vector digitzer from in wxpython, and I get this warning at console:

WARNING: Vector digitizer is not available (No module named
grass6_wxvdigit).

According to your previous message it should be working but neither
digitizer option (in map display) and "Start editing" button (from layer
manager) on selected vector map is working. Although, v.digit, from tcltk is
still working

Question: Am I the only one that can operate Vector_Digitizing_Tool in
wxpython?
*
*
*Thanks*