[GRASS-user] Wxpython vector digitizer

Luis Lisboa luislisboa1975 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 06:18:58 EST 2009

Douhhhhh

Ok when I run SVN I used this command
./configure --enable-64bit --with-libs=/usr/lib64 --with-wxwidgets
--with-blas --with-lapack

So, I have to add:  --with-cxx.

And then I have to compile those 2. I just have to run Makefile of the
following directories:
.../grass-6.4.svn_src_snapshot_2009_12_12/gui/wxpython/vdigit
.../grass-6.4.svn_src_snapshot_2009_12_12/gui/wxpython/nviz

Right? Thanks Martin, that was really helpful

Best regards,
Luis