[GRASS-user] Gathering all layers, defining subset

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 01:27:38 EST 2009

Rich wrote:
>    Where on the Wiki home page is there a
> link (or path) to the above page? I
> tried to find it working my way through the Wiki but could
> not get there.

I just did a search for "steam extract" and it was the top hit. I did
have the advantage of remembering that page already existed of course.

to answer your question: you can click on the "What links here" button
on the left side tool bar to find out what links to it. In this case
nothing does, just the FAQ (see category: FAQ at the bottom of the page)

feel free to suggest somewhere suitable for it to be linked from.

regards,
Hamish