[GRASS-user] r.proj: fixing a failure

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Tue Dec 22 18:40:13 EST 2009

Rich Shepard wrote:

> >> Set the output location's region to the extent of your to-be-reprojected
> >> data, before running r.proj in the input location.
>
>    This message never arrived here.

You may want to check your mailman preferences:

Ensure that the "Avoid duplicate copies of messages?" option is set to
"no".

Otherwise, if someone replies to one of your posts with "reply to all"
(which was the case for Maciej's reply), mailman won't send you a copy.
If the copy which was sent directly to you then gets dropped by a spam
filter, you won't see the message at all.

[Anyone at gmx.de with this "feature" enabled will never get a reply
from me, as gmx.de doesn't seem to like my IP address.]