[GRASS-user] Correctly Converting LL to LCC

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 13:46:29 EST 2009

Hamish:
Rich wrote:
>   Surprisingly, I cannot copy from the GUI window.

try right-click + copy from the context menu, or a copy button.

then ^V to paste instead of the middle click.

I'm not sure if that's entirely by design or just the way it's working so
far.

the module gui box should have a separate copy button for the command.

re. dbmi error:
did you mess with db.connect at all or are the DB settings original?
what does "db.connect -p" say?

Hamish