[GRASS-user] jgrass source code?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Dec 31 12:47:29 EST 2009

   I want to try the java-to-python converter I have to translate the unique jgrass
modules for use in GRASS. A couple of weeks ago I sent an e-mail request to
the NASA contact person listed on the jgrass Web site asking for the code
because all they distributed are compiled .jar files. When he responded it
was to contact the GRASS team! When I asked why the GRASS team would have
jgrass source, and that under the GPL whoever has that source needs to make
it available upon request if it's not distributed with the executables, he
ignored my questions.

   So, anyone here have suggestions where I can get this code?

Thanks,

Rich