[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASS-translations] GIS based flash simulation

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 13:01:34 EST 2009

hi,

cc to grass-users, grass-translations isn't the best place to discuss
topic like this

xganim could help or

install sfwtool, export the content of the display to PNG files (d.mon
x0, d.out.png)

and than

png2sfw -o outfile.sfw *.png -r 1

BTW: yet another example, why access to monitor content to command
line is needed)

hope it helps

jachym

--