[GRASS-user] empty map window/map rendering doesn't work (wxgui)

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Mon Feb 9 05:43:19 EST 2009

Maris Nartiss wrote:

> Yes.
> Don't use GRASS 7 unless You are doing some GRASS 7 development.
>
> Probably we need to add HUGE warning for 7 -> Not for general consumption!

That's an exaggeration. It's less stable than 6.x, but most things
should work most of the time. Anything that doesn't work will only get
fixed as people try it and report bugs.

Given the relatively small number of developers, GRASS' continued
existence is heavily dependent upon users' willingness to test
development versions.