[GRASS-user] db.select and SELECT COUNT query

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Wed Feb 11 15:57:44 EST 2009

Sorry for this /stupid/ question (might be time to go to sleep !)
I realize it must be related to a truncature operated between pg and
grass or something like it.

As it was annoying in a recursive query script, I turned the command in
this :
        echo "select count(*) from table1 where attr=201"\
        | db.select 2>/dev/null

Good evening ;-)
Vincent