[GRASS-user] Open source GIS cataloging software?

Moskovitz, Bob Bob.Moskovitz at conservation.ca.gov
Wed Feb 11 16:34:18 EST 2009

Recently, I came across this:  http://spatialguru.com/ideas/data_cataloguing_background

Bob Moskovitz
Seismic Hazard Evaluation Project
California Geological Survey
http://gmw.consrv.ca.gov/shmp

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message contains information from the State of California, California Geological Survey, which may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law, including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.