[GRASS-user] Thiessen Polygons

MORREALE Jean Roc jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Thu Feb 12 17:49:39 EST 2009

Moritz Lennert a écrit :
> On 12/02/09 04:15, Dylan Beaudette wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Dylan Beaudette
>> <debeaudette at ucdavis.edu> wrote:

>> Now that I have read about 'weighted voronoi diagrams',
>
> One version of such diagrams are Reilly surfaces [1],[2] used in retail
> geography to identify the influence/attraction zone of a city, often
> depending on population size.

I didn't knew about it, I'll try look for the reference you gave thank.
My aim is quite similar to your example as it consists in balancing the
influence zone of a archeological settlement, not by the estimated
population, but by a factor resulting from the amount of data collected
(historical&material).

Regards,
MORREALE Jean Roc