[GRASS-user] Export specific shapes from a vector file

leonidas leonidas_liakos at yahoo.gr
Mon Feb 16 16:14:04 EST 2009

Thank you Niko,
well I understand the first one (using v.extract).
-Is it possible to do something like that using v.out.ogr and export to
shapefile?
-As far as concerns the second question using v.to.rast, how can I export
only specific areas using sql where clause or list for specific categories?
Thanks again, Leonidas