[GRASS-user] vector area needs water fill

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Feb 18 23:39:36 EST 2009

[...]

Kurt:
> I am almost sure that I can trace the areas in qgis  I made a test
> with its drawing tools.  Is there a way to import that tracing back to
> GRASS?

Kurt, if you mean to import them in GRASS, sure, why not? I suppose by
trace you mean you have created a vector map (shapefile probably). You
can either select the layer in your legend, save as Shapefile and then
v.in.ogr to import in GRASS _or_ you can use the GRASS-toolbox within
from QGIS.

Except if I misunderstand what you mean by trace.

Regards, Nikos