[GRASS-user] v.digit

FAROUX STEPHANIE stephanie.faroux at meteo.fr
Fri Feb 20 05:14:59 EST 2009

Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 6:14 PM, FAROUX STEPHANIE
> <stephanie.faroux at meteo.fr> wrote:
>
>> Nikos Alexandris wrote:
>>
>>> And... what exactly does db.connect -p say?
>>>
>> driver:dbf
>> database:$GISDBASE/$LOCATION_NAME/$MAPSET/dbf/australia2.dbf
>> schema:(null)
>> group:toto
>>

> Please don't define a file name as database. It must be the *directory*:
>
> db.connect -p
> driver:dbf
> database:$GISDBASE/$LOCATION_NAME/$MAPSET/dbf/
> schema:
> group:
>
> Then it will work. So:
> db.connect driver=dbf database='$GISDBASE/$LOCATION_NAME/$MAPSET/dbf/'
> db.tables -p
>
> Markus

Ok it works; now i have a little problem: i try to make a outline and i
have difficulty to close it. My map is global at 1/120° resolution;
maybe it's linked to the big distances?
I changed the threshold in the settings but it doesn't seem to be enough....
Thank you

Cannot update table:
> >> DBMI-DBF driver error:
> >> SQL parser error in statement:
> >> update australia set  where cat = 4
> >> Error in db_execute_immediate()

when i want to save a new vector. But the vector is created.