[GRASS-user] face to DEM?

Adam Dershowitz, Ph.D., P.E. adershowitz at exponent.com
Fri Feb 20 12:34:07 EST 2009

Thanks.  I did, but didn't have any luck.  In one case I ended up
making some pretty art, but it wasn't helpful.  The problem was that
it included all the stuff outside of the face, as well as "inside"
where it should have covered and I need.
And I just tried it again, with another simple shape and a different
map, and this time, even though I first set the region to match the
input map, I am still getting "strip exists with insufficient data.
ERROR2:  zero point in the given region!  Input failed."

--Adam