[GRASS-user] interpolating with a covariate - v.vol.rst

Dylan Beaudette debeaudette at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jan 6 16:01:38 EST 2009

Hi,

For some crazy reason I was under the impression that it is possible to do
interpolation with a covariate with v.vol.rst. Are there any examples on how
to parameterize this module, when a 2D surface is requested, rather than a 3D
volume. I noticed the 'cellinp' argument for a cross-section, but this is not
quite what I am after. I am looking to do something very similar to
interpolation of rainfall data, taking into account the orographic effect of
terrain.

I would be happy to add an example or two to the man pages.

Cheers,

Dylan

--
Dylan Beaudette