[GRASS-user] Off/On-Topic

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Jan 9 04:12:04 EST 2009

On 08/01/09 13:59, Nikos Alexandris wrote:
> I even started to parallelize, keeping of course in mind the enormous
> difference between a socio-political and a foss(4g) organisation scheme,
> the open-source concept by putting basic *political* questions with
> respect to Democracy (here I mean real/ideal Democracy and not today's
> pseudo-Democracy).

If you don't know it already, Oekonux might be an inspiration on these
issues:

http://www.oekonux.org/

A few years ago I also wrote a short paper in which I tried to come to
grips with some of these questions (a bit simple and naive, but shows
that you are not alone ;-)):

http://geog-pc40.ulb.ac.be/papers/gpl/gpl.pdf

Moritz