[GRASS-user] interactive multiple selection

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Wed Jan 21 06:21:57 EST 2009

Thank you Markus,

I tried several methods like d.extract, or
d.where | v.what map=zonpi > test and extracting cat values from the
test file. Now I am wondering if it is worth (let's better say realistic
given my skills) to try and write a custom module, inspired from
v.digatt.

As I already had a little experience in perl and wxwidget (frontend for
data capture in postgres database) I would appreciate later on to
involve in writing a python add-on, but like everyone, my principal
ennemy is the lack of time !

Beside data storing, treatment, analysis, I think it would be great to
improve data *production* tools, and it's what I would like to
contribute.

Vincent.