[GRASS-user] v.vol.rst Error

paallen at attglobal.net paallen at attglobal.net
Mon Jan 26 09:13:18 EST 2009

Hi all,

I decided it was time to start experimenting with
volumes in Grass using chemical data for drill holes.

I set up my region, selected a 2d raster mask and
I am now getting an error message with no 3dgrid.
  The error message is "cache_queue_enqueue:
Position not in queue".

Does anyone understand this message?

I am using Grass 6.3.0 for native windows and the
command I used was:

v.vol.rst input=cddhl at PERMANENT wcolumn=ag_ppml
tension=40 smooth=0.1 maskmap=c_ddh_mask at PERMANENT
segmax=50 npmin=200 dmin=0.50000 wmult=1.0
zmult=1.0 elev=ag_ppml

This error is very annoying considering that I
wanted to try to grid approx 40 other elements too!

thanks

Phillip Allen
Chief Geochemist