[GRASS-user] v.vol.rst problem

ivan marchesini marchesini at unipg.it
Tue Jan 27 07:43:07 EST 2009

Dear grass users..
I'm working with grass6 devel.
Trying to use v.vol.rst with option "cellout" I have obtained a strange
result:

The "elev" 3D map is correctly created (I have seen it by means of nviz)
but the cellout map is created as a small map (like a miniature of the
map that I would expect) that is placed at the up-left corner of the
region.. (I'm using monitors and I haven't MASK in my mapset). The
remaining part of the cellout map has only values = 0.

I think I can obtain the same thing using r3.cross.rast starting from
the "elev" map created from v.vol.rst, but: could the problem I have
found be a little bug? or it is a problem o f zmult or wmult (but the
resolution is the same along the x,y,z directions...)

thanks...

Ivan

--
Ti prego di cercare di non inviarmi files .dwg, .doc, .xls, .ppt.
Preferisco formati liberi.

Ivan Marchesini
University of Perugia
Via G. Duranti 93/a