[GRASS-user] Re: understanding r.watershed

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 14:38:21 EST 2009

Since a lake stores water, it sounds reasonable to consider it a
depression.  That is what I used on an internally drained watershed, and it
worked well.

More or less a feature you determine will "hold water", and not overland
flow.  The other areas of all have flow characteristics (e.g.
accumulation,direction).

Mark