[GRASS-user] re: WXPYTHON???

Macsurfcat macsurfcat at me.com
Sat Jan 31 18:28:06 EST 2009

Howdy,

Just a little problem I've encountered before, resolved once but
forgotten the solution:

I've downloaded another version of GRASS 6.3.0 because of extreme
problems with previous; the GUI default (of course) is not the wxpython
which I prefer. I have reset it again and again in terminal with an -u
flag with the same result. The claim is the GUI will be updated, but
upon opening GRASS again, the older GUI is called and utilized.

Help suggests several options but doesn't exactly explain how to
implement them: ie; how does one change a variable in the ".grassrc6
folder", for example.

Sounds ridiculous, I know, but what am I missing here?