[GRASS-user] v.net report -> table update

achim ak7 at jupiter.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jul 3 05:45:43 EDT 2009

Hallo!

Is there an easy solution to insert values from v.net report into it's
table?

I did it external with sqlite creating a new table from a join and
connected my vectormap to that. But when I eg. add a node, I don't want
to redo the hole procedure.

Information given from v.net nreport consists of cat and a list of cats
from lines each node is connected to (see PS). It seems more complicated
to update this inside grass. -> Is it useful to get to know how grass
deals with nodes-lines in network internally??

Thanks,
Achim

PS:
1 1